News Letter

본문 바로가기
  • News

News Letter

[AKEI NEWSLETTER 19호]"2021 Seoul International Photography and Video Exhibition…

Page Info

21-12-16 11:00

내용

"2021 Seoul International Photography and Video Exhibition" Everything about single-person media shooting equipment...

8fd7a0475acecc595ed552b6ff1b02bc_1639620042_2909.jpg

COEX opened the Seoul International Photo and Video Exhibition (hereinafter referred to as P&I), the only exhibition specializing in photography and video in Korea, at COEX Hall A on the morning of June 17.

The P&I exhibition simultaneously held a "Live Broadcasting Fair" in line with industrial trends led by video content creators and paradigm shift centered on live video. New items such as live commerce, studios for single-person broadcasting, lighting, and sound equipment that could not be seen at existing photo equipment-oriented events were seen.

In addition, the "Creator's World" field seminar was held every day to give lectures to YouTubers or visitors wishing to operate one-person media.

In addition, various seminar courses such as wildlife photography, travel photography, and photo composition were also available at the Canon Academy's One Point Lesson for photo enthusiasts. In addition, it provided a variety of attractions such as "Seoul Photo," an art photo exhibition, and "Photo & Travel," a travel photo exhibition.

This P&I exhibition was held safely in accordance with the government's policy to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Inside and outside the exhibition hall, hand sanitizer quarantine stands were held and quarantine was carried out step by step according to the visitor's position, and it was held under thorough quarantine in the third stage of identification, second stage of fever check, and second stage of personal hygiene.

Address : Jamsil-hyundai B/D 9F, 82, Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea [Zip code:05556]
Copyright © akei.or.kr. All rights reserved.