The exhibition industry will take the lead in Korea's economic recovery in the post COVID-19 era!
Thank you for visiting our website.
- The Association of Korean Exhibition Industry (AKEI) was established in 2002 under the aim of promoting the exhibition industry. Affiliated with the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, AKEI carries out various tasks such as exhibition audit, support for exhibition organizers, exhibition evaluation and the operation of educatioin programs. Today, the number of its member stands at 62, including trade promotion agencies, associations and exhibition organizers, and design installation and service companies.
- The fundamental value of exhibitions lies in their promotion of business and trade and contribution to the local economy. By bringing this value to life based on our operational knowhow, we will devote ourselves to driving the growth of the national economy.
- With creativity and innovation, we will lead the quantitative and qualitative growth as well as globalization of Korea's exhibition industry. Furthermore, we are committed to engaging with the related industries and promoting co-growth to minimize damage from the pandemic and help put the economy back on track as rapidly as possible.
- While expanding and developing cooperative relations and networks at home and abroad, we will continue to play the role of the linchpin of the exhibition industry that has a profound ripple effect on the national economy.
- We at AKEI will strive to help enhance the capabilities and competitiveness of the Korean exhibition industry and pave its way forward, thereby promoting its standing on the world stage.
- Thank you.
- September 1, 2020
- Drew Lee